Hope this mail finds everyone well.
1. A final reminder that our Junior Presentation Night will be held in the Pavilion this Friday. The evening will be a celebration of a brilliant junior season and will include games and bingo starting at 18.30. Snacks, cakes and drink will be on sale all night. Tickets cost £2.50 for each Junior, all parents and family members = free. Please buy tickets or raise questions with Phil Jones. ALL members welcome!
2. As per my last mail the President's Putter is being held on Sunday 19th October @ Panshangar Golf Course (Welwyn) from 9am. Ben Conway is coordinating the day and all arrangements. Please send him money and liaise up to Friday 19th September to guarantee a place. Full and finalised details will be sent out prior to the event.
3. After another great season on the pitch for the adult and junior teams our Dinner + Dance it is great evening to reflect and celebrate the summer. This years' date is on Friday 21 November @ 19.30, venue = Crews Hill Golf Club. As you know we are ever focused on cost and Crews Hill (well, one of our Junior dads, Tony Hutchinson!) have kindly dropped the room hire fee this year making it a viable option again. That is reflected in the ticket price being £27.50 which I really think is excellent value for good food, a good venue and decent music. Mrs Chairman (my wife Kathryn) is working with Stu this year and helping organise the event. Please contact Kathryn on 07815 858931 or email email@example.com to confirm interest and book tables. I look forward to seeing you there.....
4. I know some members have had an issue ordering caps from our online shop. It's a long story but they have had an issue embroidering our badge on the 'Traditional Cap.' Needlework has never been one of my expert areas, so I don't quite fully understand the issue, but I have agreed to take the Traditional Cap off the shop as we still have the Micomesh Cap to select which is unaffected. I know a couple of you have been delayed and Kalibazar should by now have written to explain the situation, if not please let me know. Sorry for the frustration, please let me know generally what people think of the shop, quality and selection....
5. Finally work rota weekends are 4/5 and 11/12 October. It is simple, we need your help! Every hour counts and I urge every member be you male, female, adult or junior to make some time and do your bit, rather than leaving to someone else. Thank you!
I say it in every mail because it is true; NECC is as much your club as it is mine and all of us on Management. If you have any ideas, suggestions, observations or thoughts about anything re. North Enfield CC then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading my mails and with very best wishes
If you do not wish to receive future news updates from North Enfield Cricket Club, please reply to this email with the word STOP or simply text your email address and the word STOP to 07811 104459.