I hope this mail finds you all well.
Well it will never happen in real life, but I have got to my 50th mail in singles! I hope that they have been useful and have made us all feel more part of a part of our club.
Needless to say that with only a few weeks to go to before our 2014 season starts there is lots going on. Here is an update from me.
1. Does anyone want an advert in this season's fixture card? If so we require a high resolution .pdf before the 6th April please. The fixture card goes out to 200+ members and local groups/schools etc and there is an online copy on our website. We do not charge, but would ask for a donation of something that you think appropriate. Please mail email@example.com if interested in promoting your business or venture.
2. There is soooooooo much work to do inside and out at the club. Workrota weekends are set as previously advised many times. PLEASE ALL DO YOUR BIT; seniors, parents and juniors.
Natwest Work Weekend is next weekend i.e. 5+6th April - Gleno's legendary bacon rolls to be served to all on the Saturday morning! Followed by the weekend of 12+13th April. Meet from 10.00 all days. Please make a contribution!
3. Indoor nets are booked at St Mary's School, Cheshunt from this Tuesday i.e. 1st to 29th April inclusive. All seniors are welcome, you might even have a mate who fancies starting/playing again then please bring him/her along. Time 19.00-20.00.
4. I have had a few people fill in our online questionnaire (thanks to them), but nowhere near enough. Knowing what you want helps all of us on the committee shape a club for all members. Thanks in advance for taking a few minutes out! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T8YQB3D not all of the questions will be appropriate to all members, please tick the N/A box as you need to.
5. I mentioned this in my last mail, but one of the (big) benefits of us being now fully affiliated with Middlesex (all down to Clubmark) is for all members to become affiliate Middlesex members. To me it is a no-brainer, you only need to go to one match to get the benefit! Joining this year could not be simpler, all that is required is to fill in the form https://www.middlesexcccshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Affiliate-Club-Membership-Form.pdf and send it back to the Middlesex office for the attention of James Keightley with the appropriate payment.
6. All club membership forms and details for 2014 will be sent out in the next few days from this email address. Please watch this space......
I say it in every mail because it is true; NECC is as much your club as it is mine and all of us on Management. If you have any ideas, suggestions, observations or thoughts about anything re. North Enfield CC then please let me know (especially via the online survey!!).
Many thanks for reading my mails and with very best wishes