I hope this mail finds everyone in good festive spirits. I know the summer seems a very long way away, but I do have a few thing to update you on.
1. Thanks to all for attending our Dinner + Dance. This year was the best turn out since I can remember with over 80 attendees. I must say, my memory gets a bit hazy towards the end of the night, which means that I must of had fun! I attach all awards / averages for your info and thanks Kathryn and Stuart for arranging a very well planned do. Any comments or suggestions for next year? Please mail me....
2. I'm pleased to announce that Glen and I have been working hard on another funding bid which has now been submitted. Thanks especially to Robert Malleson for his assistance in getting this in. I'll keep you posed on progress...... We also have another couple of funding targets and we have had extremely positive meeting with St John's School and our local MP Nick de Bois that bodes well for the future.....
3. If any of you were planning to make an order off or club shop for a Christmas present, you can use the voucher code 'KALI-14300000-PCW-4' for a 10% discount for a few more days.
4. There is a club drink proposed for Saturday 20th December from 19.30. Venue is the Jolly Butchers on Baker Street.
5. At our last management meeting a date for the AGM was set. Please mark Sunday 1st February 2015 in your diary with a 19.30 start. I urge all adults and junior parents to attend and have your say.
I say it in every mail because it is true; NECC is as much your club as it is mine and all of us on Management. If you have any ideas, suggestions, observations or thoughts about anything re. North Enfield CC then please let me know.
I just want to finish by wishing you all a very merry Christmas and and a happy + healthy 2015. I look forward to be back in touch in the early new year and to another summer of cricket at Strayfield Road....
Many thanks for reading my mails and with very best wishes
If you do not wish to receive future news updates from North Enfield Cricket Club, please reply to this email with the word STOP or simply text your email address and the word STOP to 07811 104459.