- to celebrate an unbelievably successful and enjoyable colts season. Please mark it in your diary now. If anyone has any raffle prizes, please can they let Tracey Webster know on 07853 417070.
- 19.30 arrive
- 20.00 food
- 21.30 prizes and raffle
- 22.00 - 1.00 disco dancing (and Duran Durandance off tbc)
3. Also onSaturday 14th we are holding a 6 a-side tournamentat Strayfield Road. This will be a very social day, so if you can get a team together with mates, family, work colleagues etc then please do and let Chris Mckenna know (07966 447628 or email@example.com). If you would like to play but can not raise a whole team, please let Chris know, he is organising people together to make teams. Even if you this he knows already, please reconfirm.
4. Our Colts vs Dads match with live music from'Mango Walk' was a huge success. Thanks toAndy,Mandy, Ben, Mark and all other helps for making the evening. As I have stated many times these events arecrucial to our existenceand I thanks you all for your support!
5. Speaking of successes, I also want tocongratulateour U10 colts for taking part at a Colt Cricket tournament at Edmonton CC at the beginning of the summer holidays. Well done to all those that took part and thanks to Andy Mac, Kieran and all parents for coordinating the day.
6. So what about theDinner + Dance? Well Stuart Halley has been working hard behind the scenes to try and get a cheaper, but equally as 'quality' venue. He are some words from Stu:-
"The dinner and dance is booked for Friday 8th November. We've made a real effort this yearto keep prices down and have looked extensively at other venues in Enfield.We'll be taking over theBeautiful South restaurant on Windmill Hill. The great news is that the tickets will be £25 which is a £10 saving on previous years. Running order for the evening is:
It's always agreat evening and again we have a lot to celebrate."
7. As mentioned, both League teams are doing really well and so is our Sunday XI. Please let captains know when you are available so make their demanding positions easier.
8. Our vital end of season work rota dates are 5th/6th and 12th/13th October. The club will be open and needs all help from between10.00 and 16.00. Please get the dates in the diary and spare a few hours to get us ready for cricket into 2014.
As always, NECC is as much your club as it is mine and all of us on Management. If you have any ideas, suggestions, observations of thoughts about anything re. North Enfield CC then please let me know.