I must point out two errors in my last mail. Firstly it was incorrectly numbered but more importantly Faizal batted with Andy Chrysanthou in their stand of 265 for the second wicket vs Bushey 2s. Sorry for the mix up boys!
As mentioned in the last mail we have been spending some time getting to grips with GDPR......
North Enfield Cricket Club (NECC) takes your privacy very seriously. NECC shall process all personal information in accordance with data protection legislation and regulations relating to the processing of personal data and privacy, including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679). NECC is responsible as ‘controller’ of personal information for the purposes of those laws.
What personal information do we collect about you? In order to provide you with our services and for other lawful reasons related to membership, club administration and the legitimate interests of NECC, we currently hold an amount of personal data on you, including your name, address, email address (if supplied to us) telephone numbers, date of birth and gender. We may also record details of any disability or health related requirements you may have at the time of making a booking for an event or service, for example, to help ensure your safety.
So what does this mean?
- We use member's data for the sole purposes of
- keeping a database of members holding only key information
- updating members and those that register on our website with club news and events
- registering relevant junior and senior members on the Herts Senior and Junior League Websites
- recording junior coaches and helpers on the ECB Clubmark site
- the club may share your contact information in the club fixture card and on the club website
- At any point you can opt out of our Membership mailings
- Our membership database is securely protected
- Photographs – occasionally the Club will place on its website and social media photographs of members in action on the field of play or at trophy presentations
- We never pass your data onto third parties
- We are updating our membership form which will apply after 24th May 2018 for new members
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information the club holds about you. If you would like a copy of this information, please write to the membership secretary email@example.com. NECC wants to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. Please ask the club to correct or erase information which you think is inaccurate.
Finally I learnt today that on Friday 1st June, Southgate Adelaide Cricket Club will be hosting Lashings World XI. It's half term that week, a great day out for all the family. Lashings are made up of ex professional and international players from all over the world.
- At 11am -12pm there is the opportunity for any children to have coaching with the Lashings players. It doesn't matter what club you play for you can turn up for the hour and take advantage of the free hour of coaching. They would like every child in the borough to have an opportunity to meet and have coaching from some world greats
- At 2:15pm the gates will open for the event. tickets are priced £5 for adults and £1 for children.
- You can purchase tickets from https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lashings-world-xi-v-southgate-adelaide-cc-tickets-45623220280?aff=eac2 or on the gate
- The game will start at 4pm and go on until approximately 7pm.
- The attached flyer has more details. If you have any questions please get in firstname.lastname@example.org
I say it in every mail because it is true; NECC is as much your club as it is mine and all of us on Management. If you have any ideas, suggestions, observations or thoughts about anything re. our club then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading my mails and with very best wishes
Chairman, North Enfield Cricket Club